Transcript Release & College Forms


The forms listed on this page are in pdf format and can be downloaded and/or printed from any computer.



Forms for CURRENT students:

Mid-Year Reports or "mid-marks" are available to be sent to college to which you have applied after the first semester. Only your first semester grades are sent on an updated transcript, NOT your second semester grades. Only some colleges will require mid-marks. If the colleges to which you have applied request them, you must submit this "pink form" to Guidance. Do not request mid-year reports on Naviance.

Scholarship Transcript Request - some private scholarships require transcripts. This "green form" is to be used for a private scholarship application ONLY. Do not use it for application for local scholarships awarded at graduation. These are managed through the Guidance Office. You must also request these transcripts on Naviance.